One of the first things to note about Alameda is that this is the city of homes and beaches for the East Bay. Situated outside the big city of San Francisco, Alameda is often placed within the shadow of this famous Bay Area city. Yet, what Alameda offers its residents is just about a dream with pristine beaches and quiet residential life compared to San Francisco's bustling streets and fast paced lifestyle. Annual sandcastle and sculpture contests are something most people in the big city can only imagine. Alongside a high quality of life, in Alameda there is a high median family income, multiple educational institutions, and coastal weather. We are being inspired daily to live longer and experience more, and who could blame us?
Unfortunately, as life moves on, there must be protective measures in place in case of system failures and unpredictable losses. Hackard Law's presence in Alameda has created closure for multiple cases from simple estate planning to complex issues of litigation involving probate, estates and trusts. With trusted and experienced attorneys, Hackard Law can help you plan ahead and prevent any trouble that may approach as life moves on.
Surrounded by different cultures, communities, and cities, Alameda is used to its choices. With Hackard Law, your right to choose is only expanded as we cover multiple facets of law. After hearing about your situation and concerns, the seasoned attorneys can help you figure out which option is best for you. While we offer ways of planning out your estate, Hackard law also covers litigation in multiple areas from estate and probate to elder and civil litigation. Our Probate, Trust, Estate and Litigation Practice group represents clients on multiple issues, including these areas:
- Beneficiary Litigation: We help protect the rights of beneficiaries of estates, trusts, and insurance policies.
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly: We prosecute those who have taken or hid the assets of the elderly and their estates.
- Fraudulent Transfer: We prosecute those who have perpetrated undue influence and taken property.
- Power of Attorney Issues: Our attorneys will help those who have been affected by the wrongful use of powers of attorney prior to the decedent's death.
- Trust Contests: Hackard Law will prosecute and defend these contests as they often include petitions to determine and enforce the rights and obligations of beneficiaries and trustees.
- Will Contests: Our attorneys prosecute these disputes as they often result from fraud, lack of testamentary capacity, or even undue influence.
These are only to name a few of the litigation expertise that Hackard Law can offer. You deserve to have the legal security that allows you to live in Alameda with a peace of mind. You have the information and the power to choose and decide the best option to protect not only yourself, but your wealth and your loved ones. The most important thing is that Hackard Law is here for you, providing the closure and protection you deserve.
Reach us at:
10630 Mather Blvd.
Mather, CA 95655