In the Bay Area, there is no shortage of culture or diversity. Fremont in particular proves itself as a cultural hub illustrating a strong community spirit within its daily activities. With a blend of historic and modern attractions such as Mission San Jose and Art in Public Places, Fremont goes a long way in the preservation and cultivation of Bay Area culture. As the fourth biggest city in the Bay Area, Fremont boasts both scenic views from Lake Elizabeth and an abundance of museums and galleries. Coupled with its cultural amenities, Fremont boasts higher family incomes and neighboring universities such as Stanford and UC Berkeley. Despite its city life, Fremont caters to a family lifestyle that lends the city a low-key atmosphere.
Nonetheless, not every moment in Fremont can be low-key and smooth sailing. Life throws us curve balls, and estate problems are no exception. However, at Hackard Law, we understand that there is a right way and a wrong way to handle unforeseeable events. Everyone deserves to know their assets and loved ones are safe. Whether it's estate planning or even the complexities of trust and probate litigation, our attorneys have decades of experience and success to help protect you from the system failures and the unpredictable losses that come your way.
Estate planning is one of the most simple and effective ways to control your finances to safeguard not only you, but your loved ones as well. Hackard Law's experienced attorneys take the time to cover each and every one of your concerns. You need to choose the best option for you. After one meeting with one of our estate lawyers from the Hackard Law team, you'll understand that there are no excuses when it comes to preparation, execution, and success. We provide a full range of options that can be used for your estate planning needs.
When the standard prescriptions in estate law don't go as planned, there is always the path of litigation. While litigation is legally intricate and emotionally draining, our legal team, lead by Super Lawyer Michael Hackard, uses its decades of experience to defend and fight for you throughout the litigation process - whether it's before or during trial or during settlement negotiations. With our Probate, Trust, and Estate Litigation Practice group leading the way in successful litigations, you can receive the closure that you deserve.
- Beneficiary Litigation: Assistance and defense of the rights of beneficiaries, trusts, and insurance policies.
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly: Civil prosecution of those who have seized or withheld the assets of the elderly and their estates.
- Fraudulent Transfer: Litigation against the infliction of undue influence and appropriated property.
- Power of Attorney Issues: Support for those who have been affected by the illicit use of powers of attorney prior to the decedent's passing.
- Trust Contests: Execution and defense of these contests, including petitions to determine and enforce the rights and obligations of beneficiaries and trustees.
- Will Contests: Litigation of these disputes stemming from fraud, lack of testamentary capacity, or even undue influence.
Hackard Law works to hold wrongdoers accountable for their actions and obtain recover and justice for victims. You have a right to an experienced attorney that puts your interests first. In Fremont there are plenty of options when it comes to restaurants or events, yet finding the best attorney who will understand your estate situation is more difficult. With plenty of experience working in Alameda County Superior Court and throughout Northern California, the simple truth is that Hackard Law is here for you to handle all litigation needs.
10630 Mather Boulevard,
Mather, CA 95655