It's a rare place where the entire community is invested in creating an environment characterized by safety and success. In Pleasanton, residents can be proud of an exceptional educational system and a thriving economy. From the bustling tech industry to children playing in the neighborhood streets, feels welcome. With plenty of parks and with easy access to San Francisco, Pleasanton is a gem of Alameda County.
Thanks to affordable housing and quick access to the rest of the Bay, this city is a haven amidst the craziness of life. While Pleasanton exudes a warm and welcoming atmosphere, everyone faces challenges and crises they must overcome. Hackard Law is there to manage your estate, trust, and probate litigation issues you can have peace of mind. When original plans fall through, you will need an attorney with the experience and record of excellence to handle the complexities of the legal system for you. Hackard Law is devoted to serving clients and securing them a better future. Our Probate, Trust, and Estate Litigation Group is recognized as a leader in estate law throughout Northern California.
Hackard Law has represented clients in Alameda County for years. Our attorneys offer a more efficient, more effective strategy tailored to the needs and situation of each client. Under the leadership of Northern California Super Lawyer Michael Hackard, the Hackard Law team offers extensive litigation and civil prosecution services to help you get recovery and closure. Some of the cases that we have regularly represent include:
- Beneficiary Litigation: Administration and defense of the rights of beneficiaries, trusts, and insurance policies.
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly: Prosecution of those who have seized or withheld the assets of the elderly and their estates.
- Fraudulent Transfer: Litigation on matters including the exercise of undue influence and appropriated property.
- Power of Attorney Issues: Prosecution against for those who have been affected by the illicit use of powers of attorney prior to the decedent's passing.
- Trust Contests: Dispute contests including petitions to determine and enforce the rights and obligations of beneficiaries and trustees.
- Will Contests: Litigation of fraud, lack of testamentary capacity, or even undue influence.
Hackard Law is devoted to clients: we work to safeguard your interests, prevent harm and hold wrongdoers accountable. You have the right to an experienced, battle-proven attorney who puts your interests first. With our relationship with the Superior Court of Alameda, we have the capabilities to make sure you're protected and prepared. The simple truth is that Hackard Law is here to handle your litigation needs. We welcome all opportunities to review your estate, probate, or trust matters. Please contact us at:
10630 Mather Boulevard,
Mather, CA 95655