Walking down Main Street in Walnut Creek in the summer, you'll likely come across the local farmer's market or even a regular festival in this picturesque East Bay city. Movies under the stars and gourmet food trucks are just two aspects of daily life here. Community involvement is at the center of success for Walnut Creek. With a prime location, its residents have access to the cultural sites in San Francisco as well as outdoor recreation just a few hours' drive away in Lake Tahoe. Surrounded by universities like Saint Mary's College and exceptional public and private schools, Walnut Creek is at the center of academic and athletic excellence.
As a place where both families and professionals live, Walnut Creek has become one of the most popular areas for Bay Area residents to settle down in. With affordable housing and easy access to the surrounding region, this city is thriving as the East Bay's hub. But even in a great place to live like Walnut Creek, you still need legal safeguards in place to protect your family and your future. Whether you face simple system failures or overwhelming personal losses, Hackard Law is here to help you get through the challenges of estate and trust disputes. Our Probate, Trust, and Estate Litigation Group is recognized as a leader throughout Northern California.
Hackard Law regularly represents clients in Contra Costa County. We know how hard you've worked for your family and your future, and we fight even harder to protect them. When your original plans fall through, our lawyers offer extensive litigation services - our mission is to safeguard your interests. Some of the cases that we have represented include, but not limited to:
- Beneficiary Litigation: Assistance and defense of the rights of beneficiaries, trusts, and insurance policies.
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly: Pursuit of those who have seized or withheld the assets of the elderly and their estates.
- Fraudulent Transfer: Proceedings against the infliction of undue influence and appropriated property.
- Power of Attorney Issues: Advocacy for those who have been affected by the illicit use of powers of attorney prior to the decedent's passing.
- Trust Contests: Execution and defense of these contests including petitions to determine and enforce the rights and obligations of beneficiaries and trustees.
- Will Contests: Dispute fraud, lack of testamentary capacity, or even undue influence.
Under the leadership of Super Lawyer Michael Hackard, Hackard Law works to protect clients, obtain recovery and hold wrongdoers accountable. You have a right to an experienced attorney that puts your interests first. Since we represent clients on a regular basis in the Superior Court of Contra Costa, we have the ability to make sure you're protected and prepared. The simple truth is that Hackard Law is here to handle all your litigation needs. If you're facing estate, probate or trust issues, please contact us at:
10630 Mather Boulevard,
Mather, CA 95655