Even with the fast-paced schedules of many Sacramento families, one neighborhood more than others is a welcome respite from the hustle of daily life. East Sacramento is home to the famous Fabulous Forties, prestigious St. Francis High School and the picturesque McKinley Park. With scattered coffee shops and Sacramento State University nearby, this area of town is known for its easygoing lifestyle and high level of education among residents. As one of the most coveted places to live in the city, East Sacramento is rising in popularity among local neighborhoods as a place to call home or just a destination for a fun weekend visit.
Despite the serenity of living in East Sacramento, life occasionally sends surprises and difficulties our way. Whether it be a simple system failure or a devastating personal loss, we need a way to manage unpredictability and disputes over an estate or inheritance. You don't have to face these challenges alone. Hackard Law provides an accomplished team of attorneys to help you with all your estate, trust, and probate litigation needs. Under the leadership of Super Lawyer Michael Hackard, we work hard to protect our clients and their future.
East Sacramento may be known for its low-key atmosphere, but its residents' drive for success has made the neighborhood thrive as one of the most prosperous areas of Sacramento. Hackard Law's attorneys embody these values - we work just as hard to safeguard the livelihoods you have created. When basic wills and trusts fall short in the face of conflict, our attorneys provide litigation services tailored to the most efficient, effective strategy. When your family's well-being is on the line, we're there to fight for you - so you can reach closure, recovery and peace of mind. Hackard Law is a leader in estate litigation both in Sacramento and throughout Northern California. Our Probate, Trust, and Estate Litigation Practice group regularly represents clients in:
- Beneficiary Litigation: Management and defense of beneficiaries, trusts, and insurance policies.
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly: Litigation against of those who have seized or withheld the assets of the elderly and their estates.
- Fraudulent Transfer: Proceedings against the impairment of undue influence and stolen property.
- Power of Attorney Issues: Litigation against the unauthorized use of powers of attorney prior to the decedent's passing.
- Trust Contests: Disputes that involve petitions to determine and enforce the rights and obligations of beneficiaries and trustees.
- Will Contests: Contesting cases that originate from fraud, lack of testamentary capacity, or even undue influence
With comprehensive experience working in the Superior Court of Sacramento, Hackard Law's attorneys manage and navigate the legal system and all the complexities of estate, trust, and probate litigation - so you don't have to leave your family's future to chance. The simple truth is that you deserve an attorney who has the credibility and success to ensure that your assets are safe and protected. The Hackard Law team welcomes each opportunity to review your estate litigation needs. We can be reached at:
10630 Mather Boulevard,
Mather, CA 95655