Boasting bike trails, parks, and the American River, Carmichael is a Sacramento haven for families. With a range of schools that cater to each child's needs and a low crime rate, Carmichael is a classic American town in Northern California where children bike to school on the levy and adults golf in Ancil Hoffman. The community prospers from an active attitude and mild year-round weather. Life in Carmichael offers a happy medium between Sacramento's urban setting and semi-rural scenic views.
Yet when planning for life falls short, you need safeguards in place to ensure that system failure doesn't damage your future. Hackard Law helps protect you, your loved ones, and your assets from any system failures or personal losses that might come your way. With our Probate, Trust, and Estate Litigation group, you can expect the forward thinking and experience vital to navigating the probate process. Our attorneys are seasoned veterans of probate court and have extensive experience working with the Superior Court of Sacramento. With Super Lawyers like Michael Hackard leading your litigation team, you can expect the most effective and efficient strategy for protecting your estate and trust assets.
Dedicated to service to our clients in Carmichael, our attorneys focus on reaching the most favorable outcome for you. With decades of experience, the Hackard Law team is proud to represent members of the Carmichael community, from individuals to family businesses. At Hackard Law, we regularly manage cases involving probate, estate, and trust issues throughout the Sacramento Area. These include:
- Beneficiary Litigation: Maintain of the rights of beneficiaries, trusts, and insurance policies.
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly: Litigation against those who have seized or withheld the assets of the elderly and their estates.
- Fraudulent Transfer: Prosecution concerning damage of undue influence and stolen property.
- Life Insurance, Jointly Held Assets, 401k and IRA disputes: Management of ownership fights including life insurance, jointly held assets, 401k and IRA assets.
- Real Estate Partition Actions: Help selling an estate that multiple heirs have a share in.
- Creditor Claims: Defense against false claims toward your estate or litigation against estates for recovery of it.
The simple truth is that you've worked hard for your assets, and we'll work even harder to safeguard them. Hackard Law has a mission: we keep clients prepared and protected. With a strategic lens, we analyze and approach each issue with client success as the top priority. Hackard Law's attorneys welcome each opportunity to review your litigation needs. To see how we can help you, please contact us at:
10630 Mather Boulevard,
Mather, CA 95655