Elk Grove has come a long way from its origins as a crossroads for travelers and gold miners coming from Sacramento and the Bay Area. From a small farming community to a full-fledged suburban city, Elk Grove has modernized into a center of entrepreneurship and agriculture. With an exceptional public school system, this city has transformed into one of the top places to live and raise a family in Northern California. Located outside Sacramento, residents and visitors enjoy the consistent comfort of a farmer's market and an annual Multi-Cultural Festival with art shows, cooking competitions, and more events showing off a diverse and enterprising community.
Even though over the past generation Elk Grove has grown into one of the larger cities in the Sacramento Area, the familial feel of a small town is ingrained into the community. And in any community, sometimes you still need some professional legal assistance, especially in estate, trust, and probate issues. When estate planning falls short, Hackard Law provides a team of seasoned attorneys who know how to navigate the complexities of estate, probate and trust litigation. In case of system failures, personal losses or even wrongdoing by a third party, our attorneys can help safeguard your property and assets.
Because litigation can be inherently tough, you deserve nothing less than a highly skilled and experienced lawyer prepared for battle in the courtroom. With leading attorneys like recognized Northern California Super Lawyer Michael Hackard, you benefit from the cutting edge of professional excellence. At Hackard Law, we represent and protect client interests variety of estate, probate, and trust cases. Some of the litigation services our Probate, Trust, and Estate Litigation Practice group offers include:
- Beneficiary Litigation: Management and defense of the rights of beneficiaries, trusts, and insurance policies.
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly: Prosecution of those who have seized or withheld the assets of the elderly and their estates.
- Fraudulent Transfer: Proceedings against the damage of undue influence and stolen property.
- Power of Attorney Issues: Dispute the illicit use of powers of attorney prior to the decedent's passing.
- Trust Contests: Contention of these contests including petitions to determine and enforce the rights and obligations of beneficiaries and trustees.
- Will Contests: Litigating cases that originate from fraud, lack of testamentary capacity, or even undue influence.
With extensive experience working with the Superior Court of Sacramento, Hackard Law's attorneys are there to manage the difficulties of estate litigation and the hard work that is necessary in pursuing a case. Our number one priority is reaching a favorable outcome for you, and our record of success speaks for itself. The simple truth is that you deserve an attorney who is committed to keeping your family and your future safe. Our litigation team welcomes the opportunity to review your estate, trust and probate needs. We can be reached at:
10630 Mather Boulevard,
Mather, CA 95655