Just a stone's throw from California's capital, Roseville has been thriving with its rise as a center of retail and commerce. With exceptional public schools and access to family-friendly recreation such as Sunsplash, Roseville is a town that residents are proud to call home. Roseville's Galleria and Historic Old Town offer a multitude of options for both natives and visitors. Surrounded by bike trails, parks, and Folsom lake, this city is a scenic break from the typical urban centers clustered around Sacramento. The welcoming community of Roseville creates a small-town feeling that turns friends into family.
Even in a near-ideal setting, life happens, and families fight. When mayhem breaks out, there is a need to protect yourself and your assets. Hackard Law is a leader in estate, probate, and trust litigation both in Roseville and throughout Northern California, ensuring that clients are secure. While many law firms assign attorneys with little or no experience in probate court, our Probate, Trust, and Estate Litigation Practice group is composed of seasoned attorneys with decades of experience, with top-rated Super Lawyer Michael Hackard setting the standard for excellence. At Hackard Law, we understand not only the legal, but the emotional complexity of estate litigation cases. We're dedicated to representing our clients and protecting their future. Hackard Law regularly manages various litigation claims, including:
- Beneficiary Litigation: Management of issue that involve beneficiaries, trusts, and insurance policies.
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly: Prosecution against those who have taken or retained the assets of the elderly and their estates.
- Fiduciary Duty Litigation: Advocacy concerning conflicts of interests, self-dealing, beneficiary bias and actions, and also investment malpractice actions.
- Creditor Claims: Defense against false claims toward your estate or litigation against estates for recovery of it.
- Life Insurance, Jointly Held Assets, 401k and IRA disputes: Disputes of ownership fights including life insurance, jointly held assets, 401k and IRA assets.
- Real Estate Partition Actions: Help selling an estate that multiple heirs have a share in.
These are only a few of the types of cases we deal with on a daily basis. With the intricacies of estate, trust, and probate law, there are multiple angles the Hackard Law team will assess. When you meet with our attorneys, each issue will be addressed and analyzed so that you leave the office feeling relieved and believing in better. You've worked hard for the life you've built. Now, we'll work hard to protect it. With Hackard Law's Probate, Trust, and Estate Litigation Practice group, experience and success are the dominant characteristics of our record. Decades of experience working both with the Superior Court of Placer and the Superior Court of Sacramento show that our seasoned attorneys are ready to give you the help you deserve. We can be reached at:
10630 Mather Boulevard,
Mather, CA 95655