Ingleside may not be the most famous neighborhood in San Francisco, but its unique charm makes short-term renters become long-term residents. Surrounded by San Francisco State and City College of San Francisco, this neighborhood is a mixture of university students and tenants that have resided there long before the Sundial was constructed. This neighborhood might not be well known, but no matter what your age or class, everyone is part of the community. This community may be closer to Daly City than Union Square, but the atmosphere of friendly families, close network, and great food make this neighborhood a hidden gem in the big and bustling city.
In Ingleside, everyone is prepared to make fast friends with their neighbors. Residents rarely see the problems that can be a downside to the rest of the city. Unfortunately, no one is safe from the unpredictable ups and downs that life throws at us. Whether it is just a simple system failure or a personal loss, the most important thing is to ensure your future and assets are protected. Hackard Law is here to make sure these bumps in the road don't turn into impossible challenges.
Occasionally estate problems turn into more than just a mere hindrance. Led by award-winning Super Lawyer Michael Hackard, Hackard Law attorneys put their tried and true litigation skills into practice so you get the qualified legal assistance you deserve. Hackard Law's Probate, Trust, and Estate Litigation Practice group works hard to make sure that you are protected and prepared. Our attorneys have decades of experience working within the superior courts of Northern California, including the Superior Court of San Francisco. Some of the cases represented involve varied elements, including:
- Beneficiary Litigation: Support and advocacy of the rights of beneficiaries, trusts, and insurance policies.
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly: Prosecution against those who have stolen or retained the assets of the elderly and their estates.
- Creditor Claims: Protection against misleading claims toward your estate or prosecution against estates for recovery of it.
- Life Insurance, Jointly Held Assets, 401k and IRA disputes: Oversight of ownership fights including life insurance, jointly held assets, 401k and IRA assets.
- Real Estate Partition Actions: Aid selling an estate that multiple heirs have a share in
The simple truth is that you've worked hard for your family and your future, and we'll work even harder to protect them. Hackard Law is ready to manage litigation challenge that might become an issue for you. With a forward-thinking and innovative lens, we analyze and approach each issue with flexible strategies for success. Hackard Law's attorneys are dedicated to priority number one: protecting clients. We welcome each opportunity to review your litigation needs:
10630 Mather Boulevard,
Mather, CA 95655