San Francisco's Marina District has a history of being consistently altered by land, water, and human influence. When the infamous Earthquake of 1906 occurred, only in the aftermath of the tragedy did any development begin in the Marina. While today's atmosphere is characterized by ambitious young professionals, fine arts and views of the Golden Gate, citizens of this neighborhood are happy to be where they are. While many of its residents are fresh-faced postgrads, sites like Fort Mason attract a wide range of audiences looking to experience the unique attributes of San Francisco. From the Wave Organ to the Palace of Fine Arts Theatre, the Marina District is one of San Francisco's most bustling and culturally active neighborhoods.
Extraordinary circumstances happen in life. When it comes to estates, sometimes extraordinary circumstances call for litigation solutions. With Hackard Law's Probate, Trust and Estate Litigation Practice group, our veteran attorneys are there to address your questions and concerns. We understand that estate litigation trials and cases usually deal with the emotional and mental stress of personal loss. You deserve to have an attorney that represents you as a person rather than just another case number. With Super Lawyers like Michael Hackard, 40 years of experience is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the type of professional excellence and knowledge we use to protect our clients. Hackard Law provides litigation services for a variety of probate, estate, and trust issues. Some of the cases represented include the following:
- Beneficiary Litigation: Litigation concerning the defense of the rights of beneficiaries, trusts, and insurance policies.
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly: Disputes over those who have seized or withheld the assets of the elderly and their estates.
- Fraudulent Transfer: Civil prosecution concerning the destruction of undue influence and taken property.
- Life Insurance, Jointly Held Assets, 401K and IRA disputes: Resolution of ownership disputes, including life insurance, jointly held assets, 401K and IRA assets.
- Real Estate Partition Actions: Assistance selling an estate that multiple heirs have a share in.
You want to make sure that your attorney is a reliable veteran with a reputation for professional excellence. Hackard Law ensures you receive the skilled assistance that you deserve. Our attorneys work for closure, resolution and recovery, so that you don't have to stand alone against life's challenges. Hackard Law stays on top of the latest estate, trust and probate litigation rulings in San Francisco County Superior Court that could affect your case. If you would like to contact Hackard Law about your own litigation needs, we're just a phone call away. You can reach us at:
10630 Mather Boulevard,
Mather, CA 95655