Cafés and local stores line Noe Valley's 24 th street , where on a Saturday an array of languages can be heard filtering between the patios. With the culture of San Francisco and the low key atmosphere of a family-oriented neighborhood, Noe Valley emulates a family's urban dream. The daunting hills that encase this district leaves its residents feeling just a little removed from the rest of the city's dense population. While public transit can be fickle, this leaves Noe Valley to showcase the benefits of an active lifestyle. Past and present collide in diptych murals of East and West walls down 24 th street. With institutions such as La Ciccia and Martha and Brothers, there is a culture of quiet, coffee, and community that defines the character of Noe Valley.
Coffee culture aside, the community of Noe Valley is centered on the family lifestyle. This district embodies the city version of tranquil American life.
Estate planning may seem like the only legal need that occurs in your life. With the system failures and personal losses that inevitably occur, however, sometimes your plans need reinforcement - with litigation. When litigation is integral to reaching closure, you want to make sure that your attorney has deep experience and success in the field. Led by 40-year veteran and recognized Northern California Super Lawyer Michael Hackard, Hackard Law's Probate, Trust, and Estate Litigation Practice group is composed of attorneys with the credibility and background to manage all your probate concerns. Our attorneys excel in multiple areas of probate, trust, and estate issues. Some of these include:
- Beneficiary Litigation: Assistance and defense of the rights of beneficiaries, trusts, and insurance policies.
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly: Litigation against those who have taken or retained the assets of the elderly and their estates.
- Fraudulent Transfer: Prosecution concerning the impairment of undue influence and seized property.
- Power of Attorney Issues: Combat the unauthorized use of powers of attorney before the decedent's passing.
- Trust Contests: Dissension including petitions to determine and enforce the rights and obligations of beneficiaries and trustees.
- Will Contests: Litigate cases that are based off fraud, lack of testamentary capacity, or even undue influence.
Hackard Law has been a leading presence in Northern California for years, successfully protecting clients and their interests in estate, probate, and trust law. Our seasoned attorneys are driven by Hackard Law's top priority: to safeguard our clients and their family's future. With decades of experience practicing in California Superior Courts, the Hackard Law team is well-equipped to serve clients in Noe Valley and throughout the Bay Area. Our attorneys welcome each opportunity to review your estate planning needs. We can be reached at:
10630 Mather Boulevard,
Mather, CA 95655