Graced with agricultural riches, San Joaquin County is home to hidden gems rare in other Northern Californian counties. Cities like Stockton, Lodi, Tracy, and Manteca, have plenty to offer to residents and visitors alike. San Joaquin County boasts a variety of culture, events, and environments for families, students, and even professionals to enjoy. From Miracle Mile and Empire Theatre to family-oriented vineyards such as St. Jorge, this county brings people from all walks of life together. With golden fields and farmlands that stretch to the Delta, San Joaquin County has become a contender in California's economy.
The defining characteristic of the San Joaquin community has been the value of perseverance, even through hard times. People here have worked hard for their families and their future. However, as everyone knows, sometimes you need a backup plan in difficult circumstances. When estate plans fall through, you need a battle-proven estate litigation attorney. Led by Northern California Super Lawyer Michael Hackard, Hackard Law is dedicated to protecting clients and keeping their assets safe. Our seasoned attorneys apply exceptional skills and decades of experience to make sure you are given the fighting chance you deserve for recovery and closure.
In probate, estate, and trust litigation, cases can be complex. Here at Hackard law our attorneys manage your case hands-on and develop strategies to achieve the most favorable outcome for you. Our attorneys work frequently with the Superior Court of San Joaquin County on probate and estate matters. Our record of success speaks for itself. Some of the cases Hackard Law engages on behalf of clients include:
- Fiduciary Duty Litigation: Administration between the conflicts of interests, self-dealing, beneficiary bias and actions, and also investment malpractice actions.
- Creditor Claims: Protection against illegitimate claims toward your estate or prosecution against estates for recovery of it.
- Life Insurance, Jointly Held Assets, 401k and IRA disputes: Assistance concerning ownership fights including life insurance, jointly held assets, 401k and IRA assets.
- Real Estate Partition Actions: Support when selling an estate that multiple heirs have a share in.
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly: Prosecution toward those who have seized or withheld the assets of the elderly and their estates.
- Fraudulent Transfer: Dispute damage of undue influence and stolen property.
The Hackard Law team is dedicated to clients - our mission is their success and well-being. With creativity and professional excellence, we analyze and approach each issue with forward thinking-strategies focused on obtaining the resolution you need. Our attorneys are committed to your protection at every stage of litigation. Hackard Law welcomes each opportunity to review your legal needs. Please contact us at:
10630 Mather Boulevard,
Mather, CA 95655
(916) 313 3030