Nestled in between the San Francisco Peninsula and Santa Cruz Mountains, the County of San Mateo is home to mild weather, an abundance of wildlife, and neighboring Silicon Valley. This county has felt the recent benefits of the rise of a technology-based economy and start-ups. The creative and innovative culture that pervades the region has built a diverse community encompassing both young professionals trying to make their mark and families raising children in this unique environment. With a drive for perfection and ambition to achieve the impossible, San Mateo County has become a community for any and every one.
Along with a drive to succeed, you want to make sure that your assets stay protected. Despite careful planning, "life happens," whether by a simple system failure or through a great personal loss. Hackard Law can help you with all your estate, trust, and probate litigation needs. From will contests to defending the rights of trust beneficiaries, our attorneys are here to make sure you are protected and prepared. With decades of experience, Hackard Law's litigation team is a powerful advocate for clients in the probate courts. You deserve professionals who will dedicated to your interests. Hackard Law develops flexible, effective litigation strategies to pursue the most favorable outcome for clients and their families.
San Mateo has created a diverse and innovative community dedicated to self-improvement, whether in personal life or at work. Hackard Law regularly represents clients and ensures the integrity of estates and trusts in San Mateo County. Through our Probate, Trust, and Estate Litigation Practice group, we offer multiple legal services to meet your needs. We litigate the following claims on a frequent basis:
- Beneficiary Litigation: Protection for beneficiaries, trusts, and insurance policies.
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly: Dispute against those who have taken or retained the assets of the elderly and their estates.
- Fraudulent Transfer: Prosecution of impairment concerning undue influence and seized property.
- Power of Attorney Issues: Assistance against those with unauthorized powers of attorney before the decedent's passing.
- Trust Contests: Execution and protection of these contests including petitions to determine and enforce the rights and obligations of beneficiaries and trustees.
- Will Contests: Argue cases concerning fraud, lack of testamentary capacity, or even undue influence.
The most important thing is the preservation of your future and that of your family. Under the leadership of recognized Northern California Super Lawyer Michael Hackard, Hackard Law has one top mission: protect client interests and prevent harm. The Hackard Law team is proud to manage estate litigation cases for clients in San Mateo County Superior Court . Our attorneys welcome each opportunity to review your litigation needs. We can be reached at:
10630 Mather Boulevard,
Mather, CA 95655