While on your way to work in San Mateo, you might hear several languages being utilized in your daily activities, including Spanish, Hindi, and Mandarin. Not only is San Mateo a blend of ethnicities and cultures, but the friendliness of your neighbors creates a sociable atmosphere that everyone feels welcome in. In addition to San Mateo's friendliness are low unemployment rates and ecofriendly transit options. With easy access to the bustling city of San Francisco and the tranquil reservoir of Crystal Springs, San Mateo encompasses the values and characteristics that most cities only can dream of embodying.
Here at Hackard Law, we work to represent the best that families and communities have to offer. By offering estate planning, estate and probate litigation, elder law, and many other areas of expertise, Hackard Law's attorneys help propel communities like San Mateo forward. Our attorneys work to safeguard your interests so you can keep peace of mind. We understand that there is a right and wrong way to approach cases, and that the most important thing is the people who are involved. Super Lawyers like Mike Hackard have decades of experience and are recognized for their professional excellence, which means Hackard Law is able to help you protect your family and property assets in the midst of unpredictable life events or personal loss.
In San Mateo, we see a drive for success fueled by community work ethic and innovation. Hackard Law matches this passion with our own standard of excellence. Nonetheless, we understand that when unforeseen events come into play, there needs to be a failsafe when a system failure occurs. When you need more than just estate planning, the Hackard Law team provides extensive litigation and civil prosecution of wrongdoers to help you in recovery and closure. Some of the litigation services our Probate, Trust, and Estate Litigation Practice group offers include:
- Beneficiary Litigation: administration and protection of the rights of beneficiaries, trusts, and insurance policies.
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly: prosecution of those who have seized or withheld the assets of the elderly and their estates.
- Fraudulent Transfer: proceedings against the damage of undue influence and stolen property.
- Power of Attorney Issues: dispute the illicit use of powers of attorney prior to the decedent's passing.
- Trust Contests: contention of these contests including petitions to determine and enforce the rights and obligations of beneficiaries and trustees.
- Will Contests: contesting cases that originate from fraud, lack of testamentary capacity, or even undue influence.
With extensive experience working with the Superior Court of San Mateo, our attorneys are ready to help you deal with the complexities of estate litigation and the hard work required in conducting a case. The simple truth is that you deserve an attorney who understands that you have a right be protected. Michael Hackard and the Hackard Law team welcome each opportunity to review your estate planning needs. Just a phone call away, we can be reached at:
10630 Mather Boulevard,
Mather, CA 95655