Surrounded by parks and vineyards, not a day goes by where Santa Rosa is not a dream city for bikers, wine lovers and artists. With beloved Snoopy as Santa Rosa's mascot and the site of the AMGEN tour of California, this city is a harmonious blend of creativity and healthy living. As a quiet Sonoma County community, Santa Rosa may not be the most well-known city in the Bay Area. However with an abundance of festivals and activities such as the Rose Parade and Safari West, this small city creates a cultural hub without the pitfalls of urban life.
Even in Santa Rosa, we all still have to deal with the unpredictability of life. When simple system failures or devastating personal losses occur, you need to have safeguards in place so that you can bounce back. With Hackard Law, you can you can get the help you need for your estate, trust and probate litigation needs. Our attorneys are seasoned veterans of probate court, and have built a reputation for success and credibility in the court system of Sonoma County. Under the leadership of Super Lawyer Michael Hackard, our Probate, Trust, and Estate Litigation Group is at the top of the game in Northern California estate litigation.
Hackard Law has represented individuals and family businesses in Sonoma County for years. We know how hard you've worked for your assets, and we'll work even harder to keep your future safe. When your original estate plans fall through, you can turn to Hackard Law. Our lawyers provide comprehensive litigation services to help you get recovery and closure. Hackard Law's litigation team works on behalf of clients in a number of estate litigation areas, including:
- Beneficiary Litigation: Help and protection of the rights of beneficiaries, trusts, and insurance policies.
- Fraudulent Transfer: Proceedings against the infliction of undue influence and appropriated property.
- Power of Attorney Issues: Protection for those who have been affected by the illicit use of powers of attorney prior to the decedent's passing.
- Trust Contests: Contention and defense of these contests including petitions to determine and enforce the rights and obligations of beneficiaries and trustees.
- Will Contests: Argue against fraud, lack of testamentary capacity, or even undue influence.
- Financial Abuse of the Elderly: Pursuit of those who have seized or withheld the assets of the elderly and their estates
Hackard Law is dedicated to one mission: protecting our clients. You have a right to an experienced attorney who puts your interests first. Litigating cases in the Superior Court of Sonoma on a regular basis, we fight to ensure your future is safe. Our record of success speaks for itself - Hackard Law is here manage your estate litigation needs so you can have peace of mind . We welcome all opportunities to review your estate, probate, or trust issues. Please contact us at:
10630 Mather Boulevard,
Mather, CA 95655