Did you grow up in Sacramento in the 1950's and 1960's? If so, you'll be familiar with the following landmarks and events - let's take a walk down memory lane...
1) Friday Night Movies At The Village - See You There!
2) Town & Country: Sacramento's First Shopping Center.
3) Country Club Centre: Sacramento's First "Big" Shopping Pavilion.
4) The California State Fair: An Annual Event for Sacramento.
5) Our Parents' Dream Car - a Cadillac from the J.J. Jacobs Dealership.
6) The Sacramento Inn - a Great Coffee Shop & Restaurant Away from Downtown.
7) The Sacramento Municipal Airport - Your Ticket to Disneyland!
8) Our Parents Loved the Beautiful Alhambra Theatre (We Did Too).
9) The Sacramento Solons - Hometown Baseball at its Finest.
10) The Rolling Stones Come to Sacramento!
11) Jim Morrison & the Doors - A Classic Rock Star in Sacramento.
12) The Beach Boys in Sacramento in 1964 - with an Album to Remember!
Special credit to I Heart Sacramento.