Hackard Law is proud to announce an opening for its Social Media/SEO Internship that can offer school credit if allowed by the college or university of the applicant. The unpaid internship is designed around Digital marketing and analytics.
Experience in the online marketing space, with an understanding of search engines, search engine optimization, web analytics, and factors that influence high rankings in Google and Bing.
Familiarity with keyword research tools and analytic tools such as Google Keyword Tools, Google insights for Search and /or Google Analytics.
Familiarity and experience in the field of SEO.
1. Superior skills with Microsoft Excel, web analytics tools, design applications, content management systems.
2. Digital content production experience: ad copy, development of content, blog posts, video, landing pages, email templates, whatever is next tomorrow...
- Knowledge of how to originate, research and compose media materials.
Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Exhibits and maintains a high level of integrity, confidentiality, trustworthiness and ethical behavior and the knowledge of the effect and consequences of decisions or actions. The motivation to work as a team player but also independently on projects with minimal supervision.
- Strong writing in English experience.
- Demonstrate flexibility to work efficiently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Duties and Tasks:
- Analyzing competitors link profiles and identifying link-worthiness content building opportunities.
- Optimizing distributing and promoting our original content on the Internet.
- Preparing keyword ranking and website performance reports.
- Reliable Transportation.
- The ability to maintain strict confidentiality and discretion.
- Availability to work a minimum of 16 hours per week onsite.
This internship will include skills and roles designed to help you learn our online digital marketing strategy, the software, search engine optimization and conversion optimization. The position offers an excellent opportunity to work on substantive projects and could result in an excellent reference in the online digital space.
You can review our website at www.hackardlaw.com , YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJvBKa4-nqsRa8BnXPbEycw and our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/hackardlawcorp.
Please send cover letter and Resume in PDF format, if interested in position with our Law Firm at: [email protected]
About Hackard Law & our membership in Circle of Legal Trust
The legal profession is more competitive than ever and, in today's competitive legal marketplace, law firms need to build a recognizable brand identity and maintain a positive professional reputation to stay competitive. Hackard Law is a member of the elite group named Circle of Legal Trust.
Some of the most influential attorneys in the world of online and digital marketing are part of this special group. In addition to attorneys, some of the top experts in coding, site architecture, Local and Blended search and experts in SEO offer their opinions and intelligence to the members of this group. The primary aim is to understand manage and improve Attorney Search methods and results.