We Seek to Invest in the Future by Adding Team Members Who Share Our Core Values
Join Hackard Law
For the team at Hackard Law, a track record of significant recoveries, coupled with the esteem of the California legal community at large, is the result of 40 years of the firm’s creative, collaborative and client-focused approach. Today, Hackard Law is synonymous with victory, excellence in performance, and ethics and remains positioned as the gold standard of estate and trust litigation across California. Now we are looking to expand our firm to better serve the needs of our clients.
Why Hackard Law?
- We have a collaborative and creative atmosphere, where mutual respect is part of the game plan and credit is shared for successful outcomes.
- We work on contingency fees. While unique for an estate litigation firm, we find the focus on flexible contingency fee limits clients’ out-of-pocket expenses during litigation and motivates the firm to obtain maximum results. Hackard Law’s attorneys share in the successful completion of contingency fee cases.
Who We Are Looking For
- Those looking for a dynamic and diverse team.
- Those who are motivated and will help our firm grow.
- Those who share our core values:
- Our team is the firm’s most valuable asset.
- A passion for community and the law.
- A client-first focus.
Join a Growing Firm at Hackard Law
Hackard Law serves clients who have significant trust and estate disputes in California’s largest urban areas, providing both individuals and businesses with accomplished representation in a broad array of practice areas — from estate, trust and probate litigation, to elder financial abuse cases and more. We are client- first focused, but we also want all of our team members to succeed.
When you apply to Hackard Law, you’re applying to a firm that will work with you to ensure personal and professional success. When our team succeeds, our clients truly benefit. You can start the application process by reaching out to John Long at or 916-313-3034.