Christmas 2019 | God Bless Us, Everyone!
We’re nearing Christmas. It is a time of great joy. And, of course it has its own stresses. Over the years, I’ve made efforts to remember and somehow reflect on the magic of Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol.
It helps to re-center the joy of the season. So, I’ll share some thoughts for us in this Christmas of 2019.
- Everyone has value.
- We are all children of God.
- There is magic in seeing life as a child.
- Our actions affect others.
- We can transform ourselves in helping and loving others.
- We all probably have a little Scrooge in us.
- We can do better.
- We can have joy.
- We can share.
And, finally in the words of Tiny Tim, “God bless us, everyone.” Merry Christmas.