Trust Litigation Scenarios | Part 2
- June 7, 2022 - Abused Beneficiaries, Trust Litigation,
I’m Mike Hackard with Hackard Law. Recently we’ve spent some time addressing the common and maybe not so common what-if-scenarios that are part of the mosaic of estate and trust litigation.
So, let’s continue with our What If series – Part Two.
- What if a person meddles with and assumes the management of trust property even if she is not the duly appointed trustee?
- What if one without authority undertakes to administer entrusted property and incurs losses?
- What if a document preparer prepares a trust that was never reviewed by an attorney?
- What if a trustee who is also a beneficiary puts his interests above the other trust beneficiaries?
- What if a trustee refuses to give beneficiaries, upon request, complete and accurate information as to the administration of the trust?
- What if the decedent prepared a handwritten will that is not dated?
Finding the answer to each of these questions will depend upon the unique circumstances of every individual case.
If you’re facing one or more of these what ifs and you want to talk about it, call us at Hackard Law: 916-313-3030. We make it a practice of handling what ifs in California’s courts.
Hackard Law: Attorneys Making a Difference
Attorney Michael Hackard
Michael Hackard is a top rated “AV” for over 20 years (“AV Preeminent is a significant rating accomplishment- a testament to the fact that a lawyer’s peers rank him or her at the highest level of professional excellence.”). Avvo also ranks him with their highest rating – “ 10.0 Rating – ‘Superb.’” Michael is also a “SuperLawyer” – an honor reserved for no more than five percent of attorneys in each state. [ Attorney Bio ]
- Abused Beneficiaries
- Catastrophic Injury
- Celebrity Estate Battles
- Coronavirus Liability
- Dependent Adult Financial Abuse
- Elder Financial Abuse
- Estate Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Firm News
- Legal Advocacy
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Litigation
- Trust Litigation
- Trusts Accounting
- Will Contests
- Wrongful Death